General terms and conditions
The renter (Villa Laurus) creates an offer for accommodation in apartments upon a guest’s inquiry via email, telephone, or otherwise.
In the offer, the full price is expressed in € (Euro) for accommodation in apartments Villa Laurus in the sought time period.
By accepting the offer, guests take it upon themselves to complete the reservation of apartment by paying 50% of the total price in advance. The remaining sum is paid upon arrival. Reservation payment must be transfered at latest 24 hours after accepting the offer.
By bank transaction to the account
Online, via credit card
Secure online credit card authorization in real time WSPAY secure payment gateway
Upon receiving advance payment, Villa Laurus send proof of reservation (voucher) to the guest
- Cancellation terms
In the event the guest wishes to change or cancel a confirmed reservation they must do so in writing (via e-mail)
In the event that the guest cancels a confirmed reservation of a private accommodation up to 24 hours after making the payment
- provided that there are at least 60 days left between the date of the cancellation and the day of arrival, the Landlord shall issue a refund of the paid amount to the guest within 7 working days.
- In case of cancelling the reservation 60 days or less prior to arrival, the lessor is entitled to retain the full amount of the deposit fee
- Change of reservation
In the event that the Guest should request to change the number of persons, the arrival or the end date of a confirmed reservation, provided that the change is possible, the following conditions will apply:
- if the new reservation amount is of equal or greater value than the original reservation amount, the Landlord will charge only the price difference if applicable
- if the new reservation amount is less than the original reservation amount, the Landlord will make a change according to the guest’s request, but the amount of the reservation will not be reduced
- If you should decide to shorten the length of your stay earlier than agreed the amount of the reservation will not be reduced
The Guest is responsible for personal belongings that they bring into the accommodation.
The lessor isn’t responsible for the guest’s personal belongings.
Paying a deposit or payment in full signifies that the guest fully comprehends and accepts the aforementioned terms.
Feel like home