Dear guests, welcome to Villa Laurus.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules to ensure you have a pleasant stay in our home. For all other additional information please speak to your host.
- Check in is after 14.00 hr and check out before 9,30 hr
- Present your identity card or your passport to the host immediately upon arrival for purpose of registration at the Tourist office and pay them the last amount
- Please do not make loud noises, especially in period from 23:00 – 08:00
- The maximum occupancy (number of beds) may not be exceeded
- When leaving the apartment, guests must lock the door, close the windows, turn the lights and other electronic devices off.
- Leaving the air conditioner on while spending time outside the apartment is prohibited, as well as using the air conditioner with open doors and windows.
- Before departure, leave the apartment clean and tidy. All appliances need to be clean and switched off. Rubbish bags have been put into the marked rubbish containers.
- No pets allowed
- Smoking in the apartments is not allowed
- It is forbidden to bring persons that haven’t checked in into the apartments
- The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent.
- The guests are not allowed the move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation outside or to the beach, the kitchen chairs to the terrace
- It is not allowed to bring any cooking and electrical appliances (barbecue) without the agreement of the owners
- Guests who damage the property will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occured damage
- Where starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guest are familiar with the house rules and that thay agree with their conditions and obligations.
Feel like home, Villa Laurus